- 1The target upper limit value of torque can be input, and the attainment of the target value can be notified with a sound in addition to indication.
- 2The value can be read intuitively with a large digital indication that focuses on visibility and with a level-meter indication.
- 3Compact body and design of not being troubled by installation.
- 4The ratchet torque wrench ensures stable operation with manual torque control.
- 5Only the wrench unit can be detachable, thereby enabling cleaning with hot water and autoclave sterilization.
- 6The sensor unit, the size of which is the minimum class in the industry, is incorporated in the code part to achieve a compact design.
Purpose-designed Wrench Adapter
Various wrench adapters to which existing hand pieces can be applied ensure versatile implant operations.
Ultra-short wrench adapterApplications: Anterior teeth; Adjacent teeth
Through-wrench adapterApplications: Cheek teeth; Adjacent teeth
Wrench adapterApplication: Anterior teeth
newton-1 Basic information
Content of Package
newton-1 Detail information
|Outer dimensions||105 (w) x 129 (D) x 163 (H) mm|
|Power supply||AA alkaline battery (2 pcs.)|
|Continuous operating time||Approx. 8 hours(at normal temperature of 20℃)|
|Sensor cord length||Approx. 2m|
|Dimensions||80 (Total Length) x 12 (Width) x 6.5 (Thickness) mm
Grip Diameter: φ10 mm
|Shape||Coping with JIS T 5907, Test Bar 1 Shaft Shape|
Dental Implant Surgery Tool: General Medical Device
Brand Name: Newton-1® Medical Device Notification No.: 26B3X10009130002
Purpose-designed Thermal Printer (Compact and Light Weight)
The printer (option) output records and manages patient data during surgery.
- Attachment of the printout on the clinical record of patient as an evidence;
- Thermal roll paper ensuring long-term storage is available (option); and）
- Battery driving is possible with the battery pack (option).
※The above-stated options and the AC adapter/cable for printer are available from the Shopping Site Printy net of Sanei Electric Inc.
|Outer Dimensions||93 (W) x 125 (D) x 70 (H) mm|
|Weight||Approx. 265 g (excluding thermal paper)|
|Power Supply||AC adapter (Battery pack: Option.)|
|Printing Speed||80 mm/s, max.|
|Thermal Paper Used||No. P-58-30 (Paper width: 58 mm)|
|Roll Paper Length||Approx.30m|
|Roll Paper Outside Diameter||50mm|
|Printer Connection Cable||Approx.50cm|